 Marketplace / Shopping / 1332
Re: Lego Store OPEN in Virginia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 16:40:01 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Will Middelaer writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Dave Jost writes:
Yeah... Train cars for under $40.00 what a deal...

Any interest out there, let me know by Saturday evening, just be sure to take
the REMOVE out of my email address.

I think I am going to have to cut this off soon.  The reply has been pretty
good to my posting.  I will be getting 17 - 25 of these tomorrow, and I figure
that is about all that I can carry.  I will cut this offer off for now at Noon
Today, eastern time, pretty much when this message says 20 minutes old.

Thanks for the great response.  I will keep everyone up to date.

Will