 Local / Deutschland / 499
498  |  500
Subject:
Parting for Legoland Günzburg -- anyone else?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.legoland.deutschland
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 07:56:11 GMT

Hello,

after lots of bad weather it seems things are slowly getting better, and we
finalized our plan to spend tomorrow and Friday in LEGOLAND Germany, Günz-
burg. Unfortunately, this late announcement makes it impossible to arrange
specific appointments, but if anyone from the AFOL community happens to be
there one one or both of these days, I'd be happy to meet you.

There are basically two chances to find us:
- We, that is my ten year old son, my wife and me, will try hard to be
  at the entrance at opening time (10 am, their ads say) on both days.
  If you want to be sure to catch us there, be there in time as well,
  and do/wear something unusual. I will be wearing a white shirt with a
  small ITLUG logo (http://www.itlug.org/) on it, a black video bag,
  and most likely a yellow umbrella.
- If this is permitted (and not too expensive), we may be parking our
  small motorhome, a beige Hymer/Fiat alcove on their parking lot for
  two or three nights (starting tonight) and the days in between.
  Unless there are lots of other motorhomes, it should be easy to spot,
  because it is 3m high.

We have no very specific plans yet as for how we want to use the time in the
park. I will be sure to take a journey (including lots of photos and video)
to Miniland. Of course, we are also going to take quite a few rides on the
different attractions.

After Legoland, we will be on vacation for another few weeks, but after that
I will be sure to give those of you who haven't been able to join some
photos and/or videos to look at ...

Greetings

Horst