 Local / Deutschland / 503
Re: Pictures from Legoland Günzburg uploaded
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.legoland.deutschland
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:28:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.de, Horst Lehner writes:
Hello everybody,

Here is a collection of the most interesting pictures I took, sorted by
theme:

Miniland:
<http://horst-lehner.mausnet.de/lego/legoland/guenzburg/f22.html>

Sculptures:
<http://horst-lehner.mausnet.de/lego/legoland/guenzburg/f1.html>

Thanks Horst,

for sharing these with us: even if I have been in Guenzburg already, I have
missed most of the sculptures then (and not all have been published elswhere
so far). In may I have been basically in the miniland only (which attracts me
more than the bigger sized sculptures).

Leg Godt,

Ben

(president of the FGLTC for this day.. ;-)
www.fgltc.org