 Local / Deutschland / 499
    Parting for Legoland Günzburg -- anyone else? —Horst Lehner
   Hello, after lots of bad weather it seems things are slowly getting better, and we finalized our plan to spend tomorrow and Friday in LEGOLAND Germany, Günz- burg. Unfortunately, this late announcement makes it impossible to arrange specific (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

        Pictures from Legoland Günzburg uploaded —Horst Lehner
   Hello everybody, As I have announced here earlier, my family and me have been in LEGOLAND Günzburg on August 8th and 9th. It seems nobody was at LEGOLAND Günzburg the same time; at least I couldn't attract any of you with my yellow umbrella. Anyway, (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

        Re: Pictures from Legoland Günzburg uploaded —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
     (...) Thanks Horst, for sharing these with us: even if I have been in Guenzburg already, I have missed most of the sculptures then (and not all have been published elswhere so far). In may I have been basically in the miniland only (which attracts (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

        Pictures and video from Mini-LEGO-Fests 2000 uploaded —Horst Lehner
   Hello everybody, Now that I figured a way to quickly build those nice three-level web albums from my digital photos, I thought I would put up some more pictures. This batch isn't exactly fresh off the press (actually 2 years old) but still (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.trains)