 Local / Deutschland / 499
  Parting for Legoland Günzburg -- anyone else?

Hello, after lots of bad weather it seems things are slowly getting better, and we finalized our plan to spend tomorrow and Friday in LEGOLAND Germany, Günz- burg. Unfortunately, this late announcement makes it impossible to arrange specific (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Pictures from Legoland Günzburg uploaded

Hello everybody, As I have announced here earlier, my family and me have been in LEGOLAND Günzburg on August 8th and 9th. It seems nobody was at LEGOLAND Günzburg the same time; at least I couldn't attract any of you with my yellow umbrella. Anyway, (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: Pictures from Legoland Günzburg uploaded

(...) Thanks Horst, for sharing these with us: even if I have been in Guenzburg already, I have missed most of the sculptures then (and not all have been published elswhere so far). In may I have been basically in the miniland only (which attracts (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Pictures and video from Mini-LEGO-Fests 2000 uploaded

Hello everybody, Now that I figured a way to quickly build those nice three-level web albums from my digital photos, I thought I would put up some more pictures. This batch isn't exactly fresh off the press (actually 2 years old) but still (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.trains)