 Local / Deutschland / 500
Re: A foreigner's impression of LEGOLAND Deutschland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 09:36:28 GMT

Hello everybody,

- There is an area for camper vans by the park, no idea what the
arrangements are for using it, though.

Just returning from my camper vacation, including a visit there, I can fill
in here: For EUR 5, you can stay overnight plus the next day. This includes
using the sanitary facilities, dropping dump water, and getting fresh water.
Not very comfortable, but OK. Officially, they allow a maximum stay of two
nights, but I am not sure how strictly this is enforced. After all, when we
were there, half of the lot was empty ...

- You need two days to do and everything, particularly if your kids want to
do all the rides.

I can only second that -- we did indeed spend two days, and could have used
a third without getting bored.

Pictures and possibly some video clips to be posted on my web site within
the next few days. Separate announcement will follow ...

Greetings

Horst