 Local / Deutschland / 498
Re: LEGO®WORLD 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 23:43:56 GMT

In lugnet.events, Sybrand Bonsma writes:
LEGO®WORLD 2002,

Dear Sybrand,

thanks for doing this invitation posting here, at 1000steine and at the
old r.t.l. Even if you got no open reply, I am sure lots of people have read
it and appreciate the work you put into it! At least I myself do so...

Kind Regards, see you in Zwolle!

Ben

[Snip a lot]
Pictures and information: