 Local / Australia / 6622
Re: Brickfest news flash
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 04:12:24 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Unless they run a fulfilment center, they have to do that doc for each and
every order.

But surely if they warehouse some stuff in Australia (assumption!!), the
import orders would be fairly large?

Reread my sentence just above your assumption. Carefully. Think about what
the difference between retail fulfillment and a warehouse to support stores
is. Unless they are doing retail fulfillment IN australia, each and every
order needs to get *separate* import documentation. No matter how small.

You people are whinging, so I trimmed events.brickfest. Brad said you are
going to get your wish and tried to explain why it has been challenging, to
wit,  at least in part because your government is clueless.

Dodge that all you like, I'm done.