 Events / BrickFest / 379
Re: Brickfest news flash
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 15:39:49 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Santosh Bhat writes:

Was Australia Specifically mentioned or was it more an indication of when
other countries would be coming online as well (eg New Zealand, Japan etc.)

(read that exactly as quoted)

Paraphrasing Brad's response:

Oz definitely. NZ strongly intended by 4Q. Japan not in plan for 4Q due to
Double Byte char set issues, other tech problems. Norway and Switzerland and
France are also coming soon.