 Events / BrickFest / 371
370  |  372
Subject:
Brickfest news flash
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 15:23:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Brad Justus: (quoted with permission)

"It is intended that the entire Shop at Home experience will be available in
Australia by the end of the 4th quarter of 2001..."

Paraphrased by Lar for dramatic effect: "One of the big holdups is your
government who requires BOTH electronic AND paper import documents for the
same import shipment. Complain to them."