 Events / BrickFest / 480
Re: Brickfest news flash
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 01:16:59 GMT

But surely if they warehouse some stuff in Australia (assumption!!), the
import orders would be fairly large?

ROSCO

Working from memory here, but I believe Brad stated that determining which
fulfilment center to ship from (European or US) was one of the decisions
that had to be made, so I wouldn't suspect that they plan to warehouse
anything in Australia.

Troy