 Events / BrickFest / 371
Subject:
Brickfest news flash
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 15:23:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Brad Justus: (quoted with permission)

"It is intended that the entire Shop at Home experience will be available in
Australia by the end of the 4th quarter of 2001..."

Paraphrased by Lar for dramatic effect: "One of the big holdups is your
government who requires BOTH electronic AND paper import documents for the
same import shipment. Complain to them."

Re: Brickfest news flash
Was Australia Specifically mentioned or was it more an indication of when
other countries would be coming online as well (eg New Zealand, Japan etc.)

Santosh
We are the most governed country on the planet arent we? that'd explain the
delay!