 LEGOLAND / Windsor / *146 (-20)
  Legoland Windsor Visit Report (Am I the only one who cares!)

Visit Report 9th April 2006 previous visit Oct 2005. Our first visit to Legoland this year. With news of a few new attractions expectations were high. After a very pleasant trip down the M40 we found ourselves at the park just before 10:00. We (...) (18 years ago, 10-Apr-06, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Legoland Windsor Visit Report

What a great day. Our fourth trip this year! The rain held off so apart from it being rather dull and a few bits of light drizzle we didn't have to wear coats or even bother carrying any. Boy was it quiet. Some pre-school kids and one set of really (...) (19 years ago, 7-Oct-05, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Going to Legoland again

The kids have teacher training tomorrow so we're off to Legoland. The wife did suggest that as I didn't have much holiday left she could take them on without me. What! Anyway I'm going. The kids are happy too as the wife doesn't like going on any of (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Legoland ref on I'm Alan Partridge

This is probably old but it was on BBCAmerica tonight. on BBC's I'm Alan Partridge: "Never Say Alan Again": Alan (radio announcer): Who're you with and what're you doing? Caller: I'd like to go round Legoland with Sean Connery and then afterwards (...) (19 years ago, 7-Aug-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: LEGOLAND sold to Blackstone

(...) (crossposting to the various Legoland groups) This looks like it will be good news - by reading this article: (URL) it looks like there may be new parks in the future and they want to make the park destination resorts - so this is good news. (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Dubai bids for Legolands as it seeks home for oil wealth

All I can say is ummmmmmm... what? (URL) bids for Legolands as it seeks home for oil wealth 23.05.05 JORDAN - Dubai's Government buyout fund is bidding for Lego's Legoland amusement parks two months after acquiring London's Madame Tussauds waxworks (...) (19 years ago, 22-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.legoland.windsor) !

  LLW modelmakers in the media

The other week the Daily Express ran an article about women with unusual jobs. LLW's Paula Laughton was featured describing what she gets out of being a modelmaker and saying that adult fans are scary! (I don't think she was serious!) Here's the (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: ISD Build Record Attempt - LEGOLAND Windsor 9 April

(...) So, last weekend 10 Brickish members in the team and a lot of others who were just along to lend support (and take the pictures) went along to Brickadilly's Circus tent and the result was... 1 hour, 13 minutes and 56 seconds So, not enough to (...) (19 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, FTX)

  ISD Build Record Attempt - LEGOLAND Windsor 9 April

Legoland Windsor are holding a Legoland After Dark event on 8 and 9 April 2005 (URL) The park have invited the Brickish Association to field a 10-person team to attempt to beat the Imperial Star Destroyer build record. Please come and watch if you (...) (19 years ago, 26-Feb-05, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Comments on first ever visit to legoland

Well, I finally got to go to legoland windsor last friday. A good day but I can't help feeling a little disappointed in places :-( Site itself is great - and bigger than I expected. We had our 3 yr old and a 3 month old baby so progress around the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk.en)

  Jungle Coaster

I've finally got some images for the .windsor sidebar... These are from an insider and show the new Jungle Coaster under construction. (3 URLs) The first is now on the sidebar. Much more information on events for this year coming soon Psi (20 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

  Re: New Civil Engineer - Feb 12 2004

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:Hu3tu7.17A8@lugnet.com... (...) I didn't miss it but forgot about scanning it. .. hangs head in shame! Thanks Scott (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: New Civil Engineer - Feb 12 2004

(...) How did I miss that? I hang my head in shame! Cheers Scott Psi (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor, FTX)

  Re: David Blaine Tribute

(...) as uninteresting as the real deal. -Rob. (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: LEGOLAND® MASTER MODEL BUILDER SEARCH

(...) When I said 'in one of the most expensive places to live in the UK' I was referring to the entire South East! I had a friend who used to be a model maker and I think one of the reasons he had to give it up was that he couldn't afford to buy (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Curation of the Legoland Windsor group

(...) Hey! That sounds great. I am the curator of the legoland.california group and am having a blast with it. I really do wish there was more traffic in the other Legoland sections - I would love to know whats going on over in the other parks to (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Curation of the Legoland Windsor group

Dear all, It just came to light through discussions amongst us in the UK that the sidebar for the legoland.windsor group is a tad out of date - most importantly that LLW has changed the rules for the discount entry for this year. The file for the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Queen Elizabeth visits LEGOLAND!

(...) That's cool! It can't be every day that Prince Phillip stops by and says "no, we get our milk through that door there." James (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, FTX)

  Queen Elizabeth visits LEGOLAND!

Story on Yahoo, including a couple of pictures: (URL) Visits LEGOLAND> JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.windsor, FTX)

  Duplo Promo Bricks at Legoland other than LLCA?

Hello all visitors to The other Legoland parks! I have a question for you. Since LLCA is starting up a huge Duplo Promo Brick program ( see (URL) ) I was wondering if any of the other parks are going to do the same thing, or if they are offering ANY (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact