 LEGOLAND / Windsor / 144
143  |  145
Subject:
Going to Legoland again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.windsor
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 08:40:08 GMT

The kids have teacher training tomorrow so we're off to Legoland.
The wife did suggest that as I didn't have much holiday left she could take them
on without me. What! Anyway I'm going. The kids are happy too as the wife
doesn't like going on any of the wet rides. Bring it on say me and the kids.
There’s nothing like walking around on a cold day with wet pants! The last time
we went we got the restricted pass which meant we couldn't get in during the
summer holidays. As we weren't due to go during the summer this worked out quite
well.
The kids are looking forward to some of the bigger rides. The Dino Safari was
really disappointing last time. It either needs a bit of time to grow or they
need to hide some of the dinosaurs so you can't see them while waiting in the
queue. The dino dipper is a good ride. Last time we were then only people on it
as we headed straight for the bottom rides. As it's been shut the last two days
we're hoping it's not too busy tomorrow. I'll report back.
Meanwhile if anyone knows of any good bargains to be had either inside the park
or in the clearance warehouse I'd like to know in advance. Also can anyone
recommend a child friendly pub somewhere between Legoland and the M40.

Robins