 MediaWatch / 1898
1897  |  1899
Subject:
Legoland ref on I'm Alan Partridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.windsor
Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 03:32:56 GMT

This is probably old but it was on BBCAmerica tonight.
on BBC's I'm Alan Partridge: "Never Say Alan Again":

Alan (radio announcer): Who're you with and what're you doing?

Caller: I'd like to go round Legoland with Sean Connery and then afterwards we'd
go for a lamb lunch in the center of Windsor.

Alan: Gotta say Roy, I don't think that's Connery's cup of tea. *I* think Sean
would rather do something like wander the wildfowl park in Haverstock with a
*butterscotch.*

Caller: I don't agree, I think he'd go to Legoland. Bye.