 Administrative / Curators / 349
348  |  350
Subject:
Curation of the Legoland Windsor group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.legoland.windsor
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 21:55:15 GMT

Dear all,

It just came to light through discussions amongst us in the UK that the sidebar
for the legoland.windsor group is a tad out of date  - most importantly that LLW
has changed the rules for the discount entry for this year.  The file for the
discount offer was hosted by Huw at Brickset but he has now removed it so the
link is now redundant.  Lawrence Wilkes has also stopped hosting his pics.

If appropriate - I'm not sure if curatorships have been thrown open outside .loc
and themes - I'd like to offer to curate it.

Psi