 General / 43218
Re: LEGOLAND® MASTER MODEL BUILDER SEARCH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:31:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Brown wrote:
Hmm.  I'm pretty sure they don't actually make you live at the park.  You could
probably commute from Windsor. :)

James
(though I don't recommend walking to work; it's a long haul)

When I said 'in one of the most expensive places to live in the UK' I was
referring to the entire South East!  I had a friend who used to be a model maker
and I think one of the reasons he had to give it up was that he couldn't afford
to buy any sort of place to live in the area, not even in Slough!

I've just had to move up to practically Northamptonshire to be able to afford to
buy a house with a garage, and if that's the case, how am I going to get
somewhere with enough Lego storage room in Surrey or Berkshire?!

Having said that I wouldn't mind living at LLW - the mansion is rather nice!

Psi