 General / 43215
Re: LEGOLAND® MASTER MODEL BUILDER SEARCH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 12:19:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Gerlach wrote:
Definitely a job that you do because you love it, not because you want to get
rich and retire at age 40.  Which would be especially difficult for me, since
I'm 41!  *grin*

JohnG, GMLTC

Or you could get rich and retire at 40 and *then* go and work for them.  That's
what I'm working on ;)

There's only two problems - one, the getting rich, and two, the fact that LLW is
in one of the most expensive places to live in the UK!

Psi