 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4884
Re: How to properly call "the Birck" was Re: Can some do this or tell me of who is this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 14:38:08 GMT

Try explaining the proper usage of the LEGO trademark to my 21 month old
daughter.

My daughter stands next to my train table, points up and chants "daydohs?
daydohs?" over and over. And running the train really gets her excited.

She now has her own shoebox sized tub of very carefully selected 2x4 and
larger bricks, doors, large wheel sets, various mini-figures, large trees,
horses and a bare tricycle. She loves taking the hair and hats on and off
the mini-figures.

As a parent, it is fascinating to watch her little fingers manipulate the
figures and bricks. She has no problems with basic bricks, hats and hair or
putting a figure in the horse. But getting the figure on the trike is a bit
tough.

And she is very good about not putting bricks in her mouth - she was a
no-pacifier infant - and her non-Duplo-sized Lego play time is always *very
closely supervised*.

Play with your kids.

Bryan

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@btinternet.com> wrote in message
What is the differnece between lego, Lego, LEGO, legos, Legos, and • LEGOS?

Easy, it's always upper case and never has an s on the end.

When referring to the Lego Systems Inc company how to you spell it?
LEGO? Lego Systems, Inc.?  Lego?

The LEGO Group

When referring to a SINGLE plastic brick/plate/unit...
LEGO?, lego?

LEGO

When referring to a BOX full of bricks/plates/units...
legos? LEGOS? Legos?

LEGO

I'm sure there's something on lego.com about the plural of LEGO but I • can't
find it right now.

Huw