 CAD / 8334
8333  |  8335
Subject:
How to properly call "the Birck" was Re: Can some do this or tell me of who is this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 18:42:14 GMT

If you look at the parts you will see that they are just the track part
where the train wheels touch and NOT the entire assmebly like in the 9V
version.  The other 12V/4.5V version you had to construct the track yourself
(aka. TRUE LEGOS!)

I need someone to assemble them as I can't do it myself and please don't use
that word againg "LEGOS" use LEGO instead I can't stand that people call LEGO
with the wrong word.

What is the differnece between lego, Lego, LEGO, legos, Legos, and LEGOS?

When referring to the Lego Systems Inc company how to you spell it?
LEGO? Lego Systems, Inc.?  Lego?

When referring to a SINGLE plastic brick/plate/unit...
LEGO?, lego?

When referring to a BOX full of bricks/plates/units...
legos? LEGOS? Legos?

Can someone please answer these?

Thanks
-AHui

btw requesting followup to lugnet.lego.direct and also x-posting that way.

-AHui