 CAD / 8333
Re: Can some do this or tell me of who is this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:41:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera writes:
In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
I want to know how to do this in mlcad

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/miscellaneous/8wideclearance.gif

the curve tracks, I need to do them but I don't know how to.

That person is using the OLD 12 or 4.5V track pieces that in the Ldraw library.
If you have your library sort by description open up MLCad and look in the
Train category.  Near the bottom there are the following pieces:

3229B.dat - Train Track Slotted Rail Curved Outside
3230A.dat - Train Track Tapered Rail Curved Inside
3229A.dat - Train Track Rail Curved Outside

I know them but ...

If you look at the parts you will see that they are just the track part
where the train wheels touch and NOT the entire assmebly like in the 9V
version.  The other 12V/4.5V version you had to construct the track yourself
(aka. TRUE LEGOS!)

I need someone to assemble them as I can't do it myself and please don't use
that word againg "LEGOS" use LEGO instead I can't stand that people call LEGO
with the wrong word.

Have fun and hopefully soon the PARTS GODS will make a curved 9V track piece
and the switches!

Hope so...

oh PARTS GODS please, please, please, please hear our prayers and be kind to
tho humbel worshipors.... =)

I'll pray and may be the PARTS GODS will make them I need them badly.

-AHui

CU Ahui you are really funny dude CYA.