 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4879
Re: How to properly call "the Birck" was Re: Can some do this or tell me of who is this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 19:15:47 GMT

What is the differnece between lego, Lego, LEGO, legos, Legos, and LEGOS?

Easy, it's always upper case and never has an s on the end.

When referring to the Lego Systems Inc company how to you spell it?
LEGO? Lego Systems, Inc.?  Lego?

The LEGO Group

When referring to a SINGLE plastic brick/plate/unit...
LEGO?, lego?

LEGO

When referring to a BOX full of bricks/plates/units...
legos? LEGOS? Legos?

LEGO

I'm sure there's something on lego.com about the plural of LEGO but I can't
find it right now.

Huw