 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4859
Re: Legends Vote winner - Announcement tomorrow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 18:27:45 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
One minor correction: the runners up are listed in no particular order.

My Bad...I thought they were.  Sorry.  Perhaps a numbered vote count would
give the Fans a better perspective on how each model faired in the voting.

Agree-- and in the event that TLC doesn't want to release the raw
numbers(1), perhaps we could see at least the order they came in?

DaveE

(1) This kinda sounds like info that TLC might not want to release, as there
may have been other factors involved in the decision on TLC's part that
they'd rather not expose. So, say, if BSB got fewer raw votes than Main
Street, but had much better numbers on *other* preference questions (recall
that for voting there were several questions), they won't have to take flak
on which was the best decision given the numbers they had.