 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4848
  Legends Vote winner - Announcement tomorrow!

Well, the time has finally come... well almost. After tallying the votes and checking them twice (yes, for some I will indeed look like Santa), we are ready to announce the winner of the LEGO Legends Vote! Check (URL) tomorrow for the official (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Legends Vote winner - Announcement tomorrow!

Jake, This is great news! And I think it will be a historic moment in LEGOLAND, for both Lego Direct and fans of the brick. I look forward to reading the announcement tomorrow. I also hope that the AFOL community can concentrate on celebrating this (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Legends Vote winner - Announcement tomorrow!

(...) And for those impatient folks(1) out there, here's the direct link: (URL) Not that we have any of THOSE around here.... ;) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Legends Vote winner - Announcement tomorrow!

(...) Jake, Can you please the actual tally from the vote. I am curious to see how close it was between them all. Jude (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Legends Vote winner - Announcement tomorrow!

(...) This is interesting announcement....thanks James Brown. It makes for an interesting issue. You have Lego Direct issueing out a fantastic set...that will appeal to a wide spectrum of fans of all theme groups. It means that A) the Red Beard (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Legends Vote winner - Announcement tomorrow!

(...) One minor correction: the runners up are listed in no particular order. Jake --- Jake McKee Senior Producer LEGO Direct (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Legends Vote winner - Announcement tomorrow!

(...) My Bad...I thought they were. Sorry. Perhaps a numbered vote count would give the Fans a better perspective on how each model faired in the voting. Ben Lugnet #817 (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Legends Vote winner - Announcement tomorrow!

(...) Agree-- and in the event that TLC doesn't want to release the raw numbers(1), perhaps we could see at least the order they came in? DaveE (1) This kinda sounds like info that TLC might not want to release, as there may have been other factors (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Legends Vote winner - Announcement tomorrow!

(...) Note that if the winner was chosen by balancing the various questions that they might not know the complete order since they may have only used the other factors for the two top contenders or something). It may be best though not to release (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Legends Vote winner - Announcement tomorrow!

(...) Well, they could still figure out who #2,#3,etc would be, just by using whatever logic they used for the actual winner, and applying it to the remaining 4... (...) Agree-- It's one of those things where I'd be curious to know, but in the long (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)