 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4858
Re: Legends Vote winner - Announcement tomorrow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 18:15:59 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Benjamin Medinets writes:

Its interesting that the Yellow Castle got more votes than the
Black Falcon Fortress, which surprises me because of the overall color of
the set...in a bland yellow.  Plus, the increased amount of cost
surpasses the value of 14 (yes!! 14 minifigs).  They key to this set, I
think is that the helms and visors will be the modern ones and not the
original ones.

One minor correction: the runners up are listed in no particular order.

My Bad...I thought they were.  Sorry.  Perhaps a numbered vote count would
give the Fans a better perspective on how each model faired in the voting.

Ben
Lugnet #817