 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4848
Subject:
Legends Vote winner - Announcement tomorrow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 20:55:49 GMT

Well, the time has finally come... well almost. After tallying the votes and
checking them twice (yes, for some I will indeed look like Santa), we are
ready to announce the winner of the LEGO Legends Vote!

Check http://www.LEGO.com tomorrow for the official announcement!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Senior Producer
LEGO Direct

Re: Legends Vote winner - Announcement tomorrow!