 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3998
Re: New bulk discount
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 19:44:33 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

All,
Currently, the bulk discount only applies to the items on page 30 and 31 of
the catalog and only in North America.  I've appended the entire list of
item numbers below for your reference.  Also, in order to qualify for the
discount, you must enter a catalog code.  For your convenience, you can just
use the code "J2LUGNET".  To enter the code, just go to the Shopping Cart
page (http://shop.lego.com/Basket/Basket.asp), type in the code and click
"Enter".  Our apologies for any confusion.
In the future, we will be expanding this offer to include more bulk products
and more countries.  Furthermore, unlike the current set up, a catalog code
will not be necessary to qualify for the discount.  Hopefully, these
improvements, as well as many others we are working on, will be available soon!
--Jarid

Jarid Lukin
Commerce Project Manager
LEGO Direct