 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4006
Re: New bulk discount
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 00:29:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

hello!

In the future, we will be expanding this offer to include more bulk products
and more countries

5216

Please, PLEASE make this available also in Germany! I would be really glad
if I could buy some of these packs (about 20) BEFORE they are sold out only
to appear on eBay in masses. Please don't sell limited supplies to be sold
out in a matter of hours but make it a continuous offer.

Thanks
Jojo