 General / 34978
Re: New bulk discount
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 06:50:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Barnes writes:
Has anyone tried ordering from s@h since the new Jan 2002 catalog came out?
(For US delivery.)

I just went online and tried to order $250 worth of bulk bricks and didn't
see any sign of the promised discount! I bailed at that point. Is there some
kind of discrete check box or something you have to check to get the discount?

JB

I just tried ordering about $200 by phone (wanted to get the 5216 roof pack
that wasn't available on line). The rep I got had no clue about the bulk
discount, and couldn't find a way to order it for me.

Mark Chan