 General / 34972
Subject:
New bulk discount
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 01:31:55 GMT

Has anyone tried ordering from s@h since the new Jan 2002 catalog came out?
(For US delivery.)

I just went online and tried to order $250 worth of bulk bricks and didn't
see any sign of the promised discount! I bailed at that point. Is there some
kind of discrete check box or something you have to check to get the discount?

JB

Re: New bulk discount
I just went online and tried to order $250 worth of bulk bricks and didn't
see any sign of the promised discount! I bailed at that point. Is there some
kind of discrete check box or something you have to check to get the discount?

Ditto.  I just verified this by attempting to order 15 copies of grey 2x4
bricks.  I got all the way to "Submit Order" with no discount being applied.

x-post & FUT lugnet.lego.direct so that someone from Lego sees & (hopefully)
answers.

thanks,

James

Re: New bulk discount
I just went online and tried to order $250 worth of bulk bricks and didn't
see any sign of the promised discount! I bailed at that point. Is there some
kind of discrete check box or something you have to check to get the • discount?

Ditto.  I just verified this by attempting to order 15 copies of grey 2x4
bricks.  I got all the way to "Submit Order" with no discount being applied.

x-post & FUT lugnet.lego.direct so that someone from Lego sees & (hopefully)
answers.

Related to that, I was unable to get the free t-shirt with the $75 order online
before Christmas-- the item number kept getting rejected so I ended up ordering
by phone to get it.

Maggie C.

Re: New bulk discount