 LEGO Company / 3446
Re: Introducing the LEGO Affiliate Program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 02:30:32 GMT

Jake McKee wrote:

What is the LEGO Affiliate Program? Glad you asked!

I think this is a /great/ idea! If I'm understanding this right, it allows
fans to give back to the community and the company thats given them so
much. This IMHO buys Lego a lot of PR currency. Good work!

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || pmcfarland@downeast.net
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,