 LEGO Company / 3424
Re: Introducing the LEGO Affiliate Program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2005 02:16:35 GMT

Here's something that would really set the AFOL community into an • uproar....
what if the affiliates were able to get bricks (or parts) in bulk that • were not
available to the general AFOL community.  Although I doubt this would • happen.
(Akin to opening Pandora's Lego Box).

Gary Istok

I think an even greater uproar would result if the bricks are glued together
for the project!

More to the point, can the Affiliate keep the bricks and/or sell them?  I
would be surprised if the answer to this is yes, because it would turn any
Affiliate in the ABS equivalent of a crack dealer!  ;-)

Dave S.