 LEGO Company / 3420
Re: Introducing the LEGO Affiliate Program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 05:58:22 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
   What is the LEGO Affiliate Program? Glad you asked! snippage Over the last year, I’ve worked with a small group of AFOLs to develop this program concept (as well as the Ambassadors concept, which spurred from this idea). These AFOLs are:

• Robin Sather (http://www.brickville.ca)
• Sean Kenney (http://www.seankenney.com)
• Dan Parker
• Nathan Sawaya (http://www.nathanbricksartist.com)

These first Affiliates were hand chosen in order to help develop the program. We are working through a few more details on the program and will then we will start accepting new Affiliate members. In the meantime, feel free to apply, and I will keep the applications on file.

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Team

I’m surprised Eric Harshbarger’s name is not on that list. He’s done some magnificent work with his Lego furniture, mosaic’s and sculptures. He’s created a whole new genre of Lego ideas. He did make it out of last summer’s hurricane season, didn’t he?

Gary Istok