 LEGO Company / 3421
Re: Introducing the LEGO Affiliate Program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 20:25:09 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jeff Stembel wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Ted Michon wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Ted Michon wrote:

   What you need is a term like LEGO Professional or Certified LEGO Designer -- something appropriate for an individual.

Upon another minute’s thought, the term that really seems appropriate is Certified LEGO Professional.

Except that to me says they’ve taken an expensive training course, an expensive test, and have an ID card so they can show off their status...

Jeff

Ok, people are spending way too much time worrying about the name. You know we’re just gonna end up using some abbreviation like “LAffi” in true online lego community style.

Now what I want to know is what’s all this about bricks in bulk? What exactly is considered an “appropriate project?”

--B Mauro