 LEGO Company / 3445
Re: New LEGO Stores!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 02:26:15 GMT

Mark P wrote:

Hey Jake - any chance of getting an update on the new stores? There has
been a post or two here on Lugnet hinting at new stores and I just found
<http://www.globest.com/news/305_305/orangecounty/135196-1.html this news
page>:

"A new 8,000-sf tenant to be announced soon for Ontario Mills, the
1.7-million-sf center that already comprises more than 250 shops,
restaurants and entertainment venues. In addition, the Disney Outlet and
Lego Factory Outlet have announced plans to each open 4,000-sf stores in
September as well as Against All Odds, a clothing chain, which will open a
4,200-sf store in July."

Now only if Lego would open a store in Maine somewhere.

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || pmcfarland@downeast.net
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,