 LEGO Company / 1992
Re: New LEGO Stores!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 19:48:00 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jake McKee wrote:
   In our effort to bring a little slice of LEGO heaven all corners of the world, we have 6 new LEGO stores coming soon!

Bellevue, WA
Santa Clara, CA
San Mateo, CA
Bridgewater, NJ
McLean, VA
Rockaway, NJ

(For more details, keep an eye on the LEGO Stores Web site. We’ll soon be updating with more info.

Hopefully this will make some folks (I know the San Franciscans for sure!) happy.

And yes, I know there are still a great many cities that don’t have a LEGO store close by, and we’re working on that. We can only do so much at a time!

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

This is great! The new improved LEGO store website is a lot batter too.

I don’t live close to any of these new locations, so instead of asking for yet another LEGO store where I live, I’d just like to see one moved. Illinois has 3 LEGO stores (and all in the Chicago area). If you could move just one of those 3 down to Indianapolis, it would make so many of us Hoosiers happy. I’m not asking for an overnight change--just 10 to 20 miles a year would be cool. As the store slowly migrated south east, my drive would get shorter and shorter. ; )

Actually the idea of a roaming LEGO store seems pretty cool. Does LEGO still have that semi left from the Roadshows? Just fill that with Pick-A-Brick and drive around the country ‘til it’s empty.