 LEGO Company / 2056
Re: New LEGO Stores!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 04:53:29 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Brett Patterson wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Jake McKee wrote:
   In our effort to bring a little slice of LEGO heaven all corners of the world, we have 6 new LEGO stores coming soon!

Bellevue, WA
Santa Clara, CA
San Mateo, CA
Bridgewater, NJ
McLean, VA
Rockaway, NJ

(For more details, keep an eye on the LEGO Stores Web site. We’ll soon be updating with more info.

Hopefully this will make some folks (I know the San Franciscans for sure!) happy.

And yes, I know there are still a great many cities that don’t have a LEGO store close by, and we’re working on that. We can only do so much at a time!

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

Sweet!

New LEGO stores? I’m in! I hear they have some pretty groovy people teach them the ways of the brick when they are hired...I think Scott Lyttle may also know somthing of this...

I hear those people are absolute nutcases. Especially that crazy one from MN. <grins, ducks, runs> :-)

-Tim