 General / 7161
Re: 1958-60 LEGO Model Display Buildings Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 17:56:59 GMT

You're right, it WAS Steve, not James. I just said James because I
wanted to insult the James's of the world.

Tim Rueger wrote:

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:

One example of this I really liked is a multistory "hospital-bus" circa
1973. In a German promo catalog it's described in detail and referenced
as a creation that Maria, aged 5, built. In a US promo catalog, it's
described in detail as well, and referenced as a creation that James,
aged 7, built. (1) Actually, I believe Susan Williams built it. :-)

If this is the ambulance I'm thinking of, it was "Steve":

http://www.io.com/~rueger/lego/misc/quotes/howdoyouknow.html

-Tim

lugnet.