 General / 7207
Re: 1958-60 LEGO Model Display Buildings Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 19:05:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:

Thanks John for posting these!

http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/ib60/index.htm

Indeed, and thank you Gary for pointing them out to us!

Did you notice, by the way:

http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/ib60/800/ib60-14.jpg

These are so old, this could well be the first LEGO/Maesrk cross-promotion. :D

eric