 General / 7175
Re: 1958-60 LEGO Model Display Buildings Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 00:36:35 GMT

Simon Robinson wrote in message ...
In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
One example of this I really liked is a multistory "hospital-bus" circa
1973. In a German promo catalog it's described in detail and referenced
as a creation that Maria, aged 5, built. In a US promo catalog, it's
described in detail as well, and referenced as a creation that James,
aged 7, built. (1) Actually, I believe Susan Williams built it. :-)

Eeeeeek!

I remember that bus. Until 2 minutes ago
I also actually believed that it had been built
by whoever it said on the UK catalogue and Lego had adopted it.

I feel soooo disillusioned... :)

Simon

   For some reason, I always thought it was an ambulance.
--
   Have fun!
   John