 General / 7211
Re: 1958-60 LEGO Model Display Buildings Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 19:39:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Joslin writes:

I wonder how Maersk feels about the Colorline Semi?  It seems to be exactly • the
same as the fabled Maersk Truck.

D'oh.  Very similar, but not the same.  I stand corrected by myself.

Well, I mean, I don't stand by myself, I am corrected by myself, which is a
totally different thing....

eric