 General / 7162
Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 17:50:47 GMT

On Tue, 24 Aug 1999 18:13:12 GMT, Mike Stanley uttered the following
profundities...

I seriously doubt you're subsidizing our gas prices.  What you're
doing is paying a boatload of taxes to pay for all the silly social
programs you enjoy.

Not gas prices. But I can buy any number of UK-produced items
in America (clothing being one example), cheaper in the US,
even after paying the UK's sales tax on arrival in the UK.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888