 General / 54255
Re: Weren't we all expecting this??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2007 08:24:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal wrote:
   Now, the discontinued colors of dark gray, gray, and brown were “warm”; that is, they contained yellow and/or red in their pigment. The replacement colors are markedly cooler, presumably without as much yellow/red (if any). Could this change reflect a lead concern? Possibly. And if that were the case, I could see why TLG wouldn’t necessarily want to come clean as to their rationale for switching.

Just a thought.

JOHN

You mean to say I’m stockpiling lead saturated toys?! ; )

God Bless,

Nathan