 General / 54252
Re: Weren't we all expecting this??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 17:14:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler wrote:

   Not that I advocate any sort of shirking of responsibility, but even in the worst case, this situation is far from cut-and-dried.

In any event, have you nonetheless preemptively separated your kids from the clones, Dave!?

As it turns out, we own very few of the maxi-scale Mega Bloks--probably under two dozen of them--and only one or two of those are yellow. My younger doesn’t yet care at all for interlocking blocks, and my older is into the mega-scale Mega Bloks (that’s Duplo scale, to you purists). He’s just about ready to make the move to micro-scale, which coincides with the time that I recall myself to have first encountered LEGO in that scale.

Dave!