 General / 54246
54245  |  54247
Subject:
Weren't we all expecting this??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.ulug
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:09:52 GMT

In someways I knew this would happen and I have been expecting this day.

Hopefully, it means the downfall of MegaBloks forever!

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/19/business/worldbusiness/19safety.html?_r=3&ref=business&oref=slogin&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

--Brian