 General / 51242
Re: BURP? - Was Re: First Ever Juniorized Lego Part?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 07:16:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Shifflett wrote:
My ignorance is showing,
what does BURP mean/stand for?

Big Ugly Rock Piece. The 4x8x6 semi-rectangular and 4x6x7 trianglish pieces
usually in grey to simulate rock (recently showing up a lot in new brown).

I actually like them for building cliffs, and in a large cliff, with a small
amount of disguise, they actually work quite nicely. Using over 100 BURPS, I
built over 8 feet of 16 inch high cliff in a few weeks of evenings and weekends.

Frank