 General / 50237
Re: rarest printed parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 04:56:05 GMT

Also, thanks for showing the 2x10 beam from Bremen Germany.  Promotional
items such as those are truly rare.  Especially if they are unknown to most
AFOLs.
I have never heard of the company that it represents.

I think it is B&W Diesel Engine maker, (at least, that's my english guess...I
might be wrong).

How about the UNICEF sides from Canada?  I know they are fairly common compared
with promo only stuff (at about 6K of them printed), but outside of Canada I
would expect them to be quite rare.

The rest of the set is all common, but those blue sidepanels with UNICEF on them
are rather unusual, I think.

James Powell