 General / 49804
Re: rarest printed parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 01:13:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
What are the rarest printed parts?

I own both of the printed 1 x 6 x 5 astronaut bricks from classic space
(and some other printed classic space bits) but I have the feeling there
are rarer printed bits out there.

There are several named beams that would qualify as rare. Here's some of them:
http://www.isodomos.com/VPH/Print6 (warning big page)
http://www.isodomos.com/VPH/Print8 (warning big page)

Most of those are 1960's or before. Some of the rarer ones I've seen are the
green prints, the Swedish/Danish VW sale, and the British variants. To get
truely rare, the Danish-only printed bricks without the Lego on the studs (it's
on the underside of the brick) are pre-1957.

Have fun,
Clark

P.S. My pages are an active pursuit. If anyone has more info or pictures of
named beams not yet shown in my galleries, please contact me at the above
address or the address on my website. Thanks.