 General / 50232
Re: rarest printed parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:32:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
In lugnet.general, Clark Stephens wrote:
There are several named beams that would qualify as rare. Here's some of them:
http://www.isodomos.com/VPH/Print6 (warning big page)
http://www.isodomos.com/VPH/Print8 (warning big page)

Most of those are 1960's or before. Some of the rarer ones I've seen are the
green prints, the Swedish/Danish VW sale, and the British variants. To get
truely rare, the Danish-only printed bricks without the Lego on the studs (it's
on the underside of the brick) are pre-1957.
Have fun,
Clark

Hi, I just got a mixed lot with a green "købmand" brick like the one in Clarks
picture:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ClarkCorner/Vintage/NamedBeams/Named1x8Beams/bp8kobmandgn.jpg
It has no "lego" print on the studs, but I can't spot any print inside the brick
either; was there a time where Lego made bricks without imprint at all?

Arne, Copenhagen