 General / 48000
Re: Complete LEGO color reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 07:25:30 GMT

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 05:44:33 GMT, "Stefan Sanders"
<stefansanders@wanadoo.nl> wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to create a LEGO color reference list were I want to link (match) the
different color naming systems together. At this moment I try to match up the
Peeron color names, BrickLink color names and the official LEGO color names. I
found some usefull web pages like http://www.peeron.com/inv/colors and
http://www.isodomos.com/VPH/ColorTree and the links at the bottom of this page.
The official LEGO color web page I have saved locally on my laptop and therefore
I don't know the link anymore.

The Peeron color guide is a good start but is not complete anymore. Linking to
the official LEGO colors is based upon a based guess principle.

Does anyone has a reference like the one I'm trying to compile or can you help
me with my attempt?

Thanks,
Stefan Sanders

Have a look at Clark Stephens' site: